It took me a long time to hop on the konjac sponge train, having just used one for the first time a little over 6 weeks ago, but I’m glad I got on board. I’ve seen konjac sponges…
- Asian Skincare Guide: The Korean Skincare Routine
- My Skincare Routine Part 1: Morning
- My MAC Foundation Matching Debacle: Am I NW or NC?
- My Skincare Routine Part 3: Masks, Spot Remedies, & Weekly Treatments
- Interview: Korean Beauty & Skincare Trends with Alice of W2Beauty!
- My Skincare Routine Part 2: Evening
- New Spring/Summer 2014 Korean Skincare Releases & Makeup Trends with Alice of W2Beauty
- Interview: Fall 2013 Korean Makeup Releases & Skincare Trends With Alice of W2Beauty!
- The Importance of Fatty Acids, pH & the Moisture Barrier: How I Eliminated my Acne & Decreased my Skin Sensitivity
- Debunking Skincare Myths: An Interview With Cosmetic Chemist, Perry Romanowski
- Biologique Recherche Lait U Vegetal Cleansing Milk Review
- Skincare Smackdown: SK-II Facial Treatment Essence vs. Missha First Treatment Essence
- O.S.T. Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum Review
- Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin Review
- Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream Review
- IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning Review
- Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream Review
- Review: Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Face Sunscreen SPF 50/ PA+++
- Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream Review
- Banila Co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Review (Revisited)